An AcuRite device including a 12 character Device ID or MAC Address will allow the device to connect online to stream sensor data for remote monitoring. The Device ID will always begin as 24:C8:6E then have 6 following characters.
- If you are using a WiFi LCD display, the Device ID is located on a white sticker within the battery compartment of the display unit.
- If you are using the WiFi HD display or PC Connect Unit, the Device ID is located on a white sticker on the back of the indoor display.
- If you are using an AcuRite Access, the Device ID is located on the bottom of the Access.
*Note that some WiFi display units only stream their data online to Weather Underground and not My AcuRite.
If your indoor display does not include a 12 character Device ID, Click Here to check the compatibility of your sensor with the AcuRite Access to monitor sensor data remotely.
If you receive an error on My AcuRite when entering your Device ID, please review the following:
If you receive the following error:
"This device is already in use. Do you want to re-enter your Device ID or cancel your progress and Follow This Device?"
Please verify you’ve entered the Device ID correctly, as certain letters and numbers are easy to mix up.
- “0” is always a zero, and never the letter.
- Look carefully to differentiate “3”, “B”, and “8”. If you’re not sure, try the alternatives.
- Look carefully to differentiate “D” and “0”. If you’re not sure, try the other.