An AcuRite device including a 12 character Device ID or MAC Address will allow the device to connect online to stream sensor data for remote monitoring. The Device ID will always begin as 24:C8:6E then have 6 following characters.
- If you are using a Wi-Fi LCD display, the Device ID is located on a white sticker within the battery compartment of the display unit.
- If you are using the Wi-Fi HD display or PC Connect Unit, the Device ID is located on a white sticker on the back of the indoor display.
- If you are using an AcuRite Access®, the Device ID is located on the bottom of the Access.
*Note that some Wi-Fi display units only stream their data online to Weather Underground and not My AcuRite.
If your indoor display does not include a 12 character Device ID, Click Here to check the compatibility of your sensor with the AcuRite Access® to monitor sensor data remotely.
If you receive an error on My AcuRite® when entering your Device ID, please review the following:
If you receive the following error:
"This device is already in use. Do you want to re-enter your Device ID or cancel your progress and Follow This Device?"
Please verify you’ve entered the Device ID correctly, as certain letters and numbers are easy to mix up.
- “0” is always a zero, and never the letter.
- Look carefully to differentiate “3”, “B”, and “8”. If you’re not sure, try the alternatives.
- Look carefully to differentiate “D” and “0”. If you’re not sure, try the other.