Intelli-Time® Clock Technology
With Intelli-Time, you will never have to set or reset the time. AcuRite products with Intelli-Time technology are pre-programmed with the time and date. Simply select your time zone, and the correct time and date are automatically displayed. Intelli-Time products store the time, date, and alarm settings even after power outages, unplugging, or battery removal.
Intelli-Time is not radio-controlled but instead uses a pre-installed battery to store the time and date settings until the product is powered on by batteries or power adapter. A built-in internal calendar is designed to update the clock automatically to spring forward and fall back for Daylight Saving Time (DST).
If the Intelli-Time® clock:
- Is inaccurate
- Loses or gains time
- Does not update after a power loss
- Does not update for Daylight Savings Time
- The coin cell battery may need to be replaced in the unit. It requires a coin cell battery model CR2032 battery.
- If you are in an area that recognizes Daylight Savings, ensure that the DST setting is set to ON.
- The date and time can be manually adjusted. Please refer to your unit's user manual and manually adjust the time and date.