If the LED indicator on the Wireless Signal Extender does not flash:
- Relocate the repeater and/or Monitor/Sensor. The products must be within 330 ft (100 m) of each other.
- Make sure products (Repeater, display, Monitors, Sensors) are placed at least 3 feet (.9 m) away from electronics that may interfere with the wireless communication (such as TVs, microwaves, computers, etc).
- Use standard alkaline batteries (or lithium batteries in Repeater, Monitors, and Sensors when the temperature is below -4ºF/-20ºC). Do not use heavy-duty or rechargeable batteries.
NOTE: It may take a few minutes for repeater and sensors to synchronize after batteries are replaced.
If the companion product's (Display) wireless signal indicator shows poor reception, it may be an indication that it is still connecting directly to the sensor, instead of the extender.
- Power down the companion product (unplug the power adapter and remove batteries).
- Confirm that the sensor is connected to the extender. The extender's active channel ID will flash, indicating that the sensor's data is being transmitted.
- Relocate the sensor to its original location.
- Place the extender according to suggested placement.
- Power on the companion product.