If the alarm does not sound:
- Verify that the AM/PM indicator is correct for both the current time AND alarm time.
- Try setting the alarm for a minute or two ahead of the current time and make sure the alarm is switched in the ON position.
- If your unit has a volume setting, please make sure that the volume is set to an audible level.
If the alarm still does not sound:
Please perform the applicable troubleshooting steps.
If the clock has a reset button:
Please make sure that you are using recommended batteries as well as the included power adapter, if applicable, then perform the following reset.
***This will clear all data on the clock.***
- Remove all power, AC adapter and batteries from the display unit.
- Press and hold down the reset button, located in the battery compartment, for 20 seconds.
- Plug back into AC power and insert recommended batteries.
- Press and hold down the reset button for an additional 20 seconds.
- Verify that the unit has powered on and once a connection has been made, attempt to set time and date.
If the clock does not feature a reset button:
Please make sure that you are using recommended batteries as well as the included power adapter, if applicable. Remove all power for a full five minutes to allow the unit to power down completely before restoring power.