A Direct to Wi-Fi Display is the indoor unit that displays the readings from a single Iris™ (5-in-1) or Atlas® Weather Station. After connecting the display to your Wi-Fi network, the readings are sent over your Wi-Fi network (Internet) connection to your My AcuRite® account.
A Direct to Wi-Fi Display Connection Device is associated with your My AcuRite® account by its unique 12-character Device ID (MAC Address) located on the back of the display unit, possibly in the battery compartment.
The Direct to Wi-Fi Display's linked Iris™ (5-in-1) or Atlas® sensor and its readings are displayed in its Dashboard tab.
A Direct to Wi-Fi Display is listed as a tab on your Dashboard.
- With a compatible outdoor AcuRite device, you can share your weather information with Weather Underground using Rapid-fire updates.
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for a hands-free experience
The following display units are able to stream their sensor data online to the My AcuRite® website and app.
- Displays temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction, and rainfall measurements recorded by your wireless outdoor sensor and streams them online to Weather Underground.
AcuRite Atlas® Weather Station with Direct-to-Wi-Fi Display and Lightning Detection Model #06099M/#01001M
- Displays temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction, rainfall, Light Intensity, UV, and Lightning (optional) measurements recorded by your wireless outdoor sensor and streams them online to Weather Underground.
- Displays forecast downloaded from Dark Sky for today and tomorrow's forecasted highs, lows, and the chance of precipitation (requires Wi-Fi connection).
To connect one of these display units to your Wi-Fi network and begin streaming online to My AcuRite® and Weather Underground, please use the steps in the following link: