An AcuRite Access™ is a stand-alone Connection Device that sends readings from AcuRite™ sensors to My AcuRite™ over your network (Internet) connection.
- The AcuRite Access™ Connection Device connects to your internet router via Ethernet cable, then wirelessly receives data from your AcuRite™ sensors to stream online.
- The AcuRite Access™ is associated with your My AcuRite™ account by its unique 12-character Device ID (MAC Address) located on the bottom of the AcuRite Access™.
- Once you add the Connection Device to your account, you then link your AcuRite™ sensors to the Connection Device in your My AcuRite™ account.
- The Dashboard displays a tab for each Connection Device, which displays the readings and status of its linked sensors.
- The Access device supports up to seven (7) compatible AcuRite™ sensors.
- Protect your data even during a power or internet outage, with backup batteries that allow AcuRite Access to continue receiving and storing up to 12 hours of readings; once power or internet is restored, it will upload these readings to My AcuRite.
- With a compatible outdoor AcuRite™ device, you can share your weather information with Weather Underground using Rapid-fire updates.
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for a hands-free experience