If you received or purchased the AcuRite Atlas® Temperature and Humidity Sensor Replacement model #06097M, please use the steps below to remove/install:
Here is a helpful video for replacing the temperature and humidity sensor. You can follow along with the steps listed below:
- Please remove the batteries from the outdoor sensor.
- On the bottom of the AcuRite Atlas® (7-in-1) sensor, there is a vent cover that is held in place by 2 tabs. Remove the vent.
- Under the vent, there is a cylinder that is clipped in with 2 tabs. This is the temperature and humidity sensor. Remove the temperature and humidity sensor to expose the fan.
- Unplug the white cable connector.
- Connect the white cable connectors and install the new temperature and humidity board cylinder over the fan assembly, confirm the tabs do not block the fan from spinning.
- Reinstall the vent.
- Reinstall the batteries in the AcuRite Atlas® (7-in-1) sensor. Confirm the red light near the battery compartment door flashes every 10 seconds.