Please follow the steps below with the AcuRite Iris™ (5-in-1) sensor and display to set up the Direct to Wi-Fi Weather Station model #01544M/#06100M.
- In the 5-in-1 outdoor sensor battery compartment, install four AA alkaline or lithium
batteries. (Lithium batteries are suggested when the outdoor temperature will be -4 degrees Fahrenheit/-20 degrees Celsius or colder for an extended period of time.) The Display should automatically sync with the sensor and start showing readings within a minute.
NOTE: In the battery compartment of the sensor, there is a small switch A/B/C switch
that should match the selection on the Display. By default, this is “A” and doesn’t need
- Plug-in the power adapter. Once the display is powered on, the configuration will begin
automatically. Use the Up and Down arrows to select between options, and press the
Gear button to confirm your selections. Insert recommended backup batteries if you choose.
- Find a suitable place to mount the outdoor sensor. Once the sensor is mounted, remove the rain gauge stabilizer from the sensor.
- Connect to the Wi-Fi signal coming from your Display using your phone or Wi-Fi compatible device.
- Open a web browser on your device. Type “192.168.4.1” in the address bar and hit enter to access the AcuRite Wi-Fi display settings website.
- Select your Wi-Fi network name and enter your network password. Press “Save”. Once your credentials are successfully entered, reconnect to your normal Wi-Fi.
- Download the My AcuRite™ mobile app or visit www.myacurite.com to complete the setup.
Click below to watch the tutorial video:
To access the internal splash page to make any changes to the network, My AcuRite™, or WUnderground credentials, press and release the gear/set button on the front of the display. This will allow the display to appear on the network to re-connect.