A PC Connect display requires a computer with Windows version 8 or higher and the PC Connect software v2.0.4 open and running for the Iris® (5-in-1) sensor to stream online. If the PC Connect Display is offline on My AcuRite®, you will need to check the PC Connect Connection on the computer by following the steps below.
- Click Here if You Have Not Installed PC Connect v2.0.4 Please confirm Windows is up-to-date and all previous versions of PC Connect have been uninstalled from the computer before installing v2.0.4.
- Confirm the PC Connect Display is maintaining 4 bars of signal strength. If the display shows less than 4 bars of signal strength, relocate the display 3ft away from other electronics including the computer and router. Click Here to Review Wireless Signal Reception.
- Before you connect the Indoor Display Models 01025, 01035, 01036, 01525, or 02032/06037 to your computer, you will need to set the indoor display to Mode 3. From the SET menu on the Indoor Display, cycle through the settings to USB MODE or PC CONNECT MODE and then using the up arrow set to 3 and press SET to save the setting.
- Open PC Connect 2.0.4 Software to confirm under Status shows the following (with a current timestamp for the last data received). Click Here to Review PC Connect Status Meanings
- Confirm the Last Data Received timestamp continues to update every 60 seconds.
- If the My AcuRite® Sharing: Data Sending and/or Weather Underground Sharing: Data Sending is shown under status on PC Connect v2.0.4, click stop sharing under the My AcuRite® Weather Station 12 digit device ID (this will disable Weather Underground Sharing, click yes) wait 5 seconds, then click share now for both My AcuRite® and Weather Underground. The Device ID should show in green.
- Confirm there is not an available sensor on your MyAcuRite account. When changing the batteries on the outdoor sensor, the connection may be lost and the sensor will need to be re-added to the dashboard. Click Here to Review the Steps to Add a Sensor to the Dashboard
If the Iris® (5-in-1) sensor does not update on the My AcuRite® Dashboard within 10 minutes, follow the reset steps below:
- Click Stop Sharing in the PC Connect software.
- Disconnect your display from your computer.
- Wait one full minute.
- Reconnect your display to your computer.
- Make sure that your Device ID (MAC Address) and/or your Weather Underground Station ID and Station Key (if applicable) are entered correctly.
- Click Share Now under My AcuRite® and/or Weather Underground
- Allow up to 10 minutes for your station to come back online.
If you are a MAC user, Click Here to Review PC Connect for MAC End of Life.