In order to use the My AcuRite™ link through Google Assistant, you need to ensure that you have a Connection Device reporting to My AcuRite™.
- Android 6.0+ watches
- Android 6.0+ TVs
- Google Home
- Android 5.0+ Phones
- iOS 10+ Devices
- Smart Displays
- Android 6.0+ tablets
To link your My AcuRite™ account to your Google Assistant:
- Open the "Google Assistant" app on your compatible mobile device.
- Click on account info in the upper right corner. Ensure that you log into the app with the same email address used with your device.
- Scroll down and tap "Explore". *If you are using an iOS device, you will need to select the back button to return to the home screen, then click the "Explore" button in the bottom left corner.
- Type AcuRite™ into the search bar and hit search on the keyboard.
- Click the "Link" button to link AcuRite™ to your account.
- It will prompt you to log in to your My AcuRite™ account. Once you log in, it will revert back to the previous screen.
- You can click "Talk to AcuRite" or "Try It" on the app to interact with AcuRite™ or use the commands below on your Google Home.
The My AcuRite™ action allows you to get current readings and alerts from all of the devices you have connected to My AcuRite™.
"Ask AcuRite™ for my current conditions"
"Ask AcuRite™ the outside ____"
- UV/UV Index
"Ask AcuRite™ the inside ____"
"Ask AcuRite™ the ____"
- Heat Index
- Wind Chill
- Feels Like
- Dew Point
- Barometric Pressure
"Ask AcuRite™ ____"
- for my alerts
- Lightning / if there is lightning / the lightning / for the last lightning strike / for the closest lightning strike