In order to use the My AcuRite® link through Google Assistant, you need to ensure that you have a Connection Device reporting to My AcuRite®.
- Android 6.0+ watches
- Android 6.0+ TVs
- Google Home
- Android 5.0+ Phones
- iOS 10+ Devices
- Smart Displays
- Android 6.0+ tablets
To link your My AcuRite® account to your Google Assistant:
- Open the "Google Assistant" app on your compatible mobile device.
- Click on account info in the upper right corner. Ensure that you log into the app with the same email address used with your device.
- Scroll down and tap "Explore". *If you are using an iOS device, you will need to select the back button to return to the home screen, then click the "Explore" button in the bottom right corner.
- Type AcuRite into the search bar and hit search on the keyboard.
- Click the "Link" button to link AcuRite to your account.
- It will prompt you to log in to your My AcuRite® account. Once you log in, it will revert back to the previous screen.
- You can click "Talk to AcuRite" or "Try It" on the app to interact with AcuRite or use the commands below on your Google Home.
The My AcuRite® action allows you to get current readings and alerts from all of the devices you have connected to My AcuRite®.
"Ask AcuRite for my current conditions"
"Ask AcuRite the outside ____"
- UV/UV Index
"Ask AcuRite the inside ____"
"Ask AcuRite the ____"
- Heat Index
- Wind Chill
- Feels Like
- Dew Point
- Barometric Pressure
"Ask AcuRite ____"
- for my alerts
- Lightning / if there is lightning / the lightning / for the last lightning strike / for the closest lightning strike
NOTE: My AcuRite's Google Assistant compatibility is only supported within the US and Canada. This feature may not be available in other countries.