When the light located on the front of the AcuRite Access® is flashing red, the AcuRite Access® cannot establish a network (Internet) connection.
NOTE: When working normally, the AcuRite Access® front light will remain solid blue.
- Make sure the Ethernet cable is firmly connected. The cable may be defective and need to be replaced.
- Check your network router settings. Please make sure that
- DHCP is enabled on your router. Most routers have DHCP enabled by default.
- MAC Address filtering is disabled. If MAC address filtering security has been enabled, your router may be ignoring the outbound communication from the AcuRite Access®. Review the network router manual or contact the manufacturer for more information.
NOTE: The AcuRite Access® Device ID is its MAC address.
- Needs to have a Dynamic IP address, it will NOT work with Static IP.
- Port 80 is open.
- Priorities are turned off.
- The Ethernet port on your router may be malfunctioning. Try connecting the cable to a different port.