If the wireless signal indicator shows no bars:
- Relocate the display unit and/or the outdoor sensor. The units must be within 330 feet (100 meters) of each other.
- Make sure both units are placed at least 3 feet (.9 meters) away from electronics that may interfere with the wireless communication (such as TVs, microwaves, computers, etc).
- Use standard alkaline batteries (or lithium batteries in sensor when temperature is below -4ºF/-20ºC). Do not use heavy duty or rechargeable batteries. NOTE: It may take a few minutes for display unit and sensor to synchronize after batteries are replaced.
- Synchronize the units:
- Bring both the sensor and display indoors and remove power adapter/batteries from each.
- Reinstall the batteries into the outdoor sensor.
- Reinstall the power adapter into the display.
- Let the units sit within a couple feet of each other for a few minutes to gain a strong connection.