If the companion product's (Display) wireless signal indicator shows poor reception, it may be an indication that it is still connecting directly to the sensor, instead of the extender.
- Power down the companion product (unplug the power adapter and the remove batteries).
- Confirm that the sensor is connected to the extender. The extender's active channel ID will flash, indicating that the sensor's data is being transmitted.
- Relocate the sensor to its original location.
- Place the extender according to suggested placement.
- Power on the companion product.