Which wall plug converter do I have to use for model 13003?

  • 1
  • Problem
  • Updated 2 years ago
I live in India, I just bought Intelli-Time alarm clock model 13003 but i'm unable to plug it anywhere. Could anyone please identify the required wall plug type so that I could accordingly get the converter. Thanks.
Photo of Arpit Garg

Arpit Garg

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 2 years ago

  • 1
Photo of AcuRite Crystal

AcuRite Crystal

  • 2000 Posts
  • 111 Reply Likes

Hi Arpit,

The power cord for this clock is 120V.  If you have any additional questions, please reply below.  Have a great day!

Photo of Ken Murei

Ken Murei

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Can a plug adaptor be used for this clock if the mains are 220 V?
Photo of AcuRite Jennifer

AcuRite Jennifer

  • 11801 Posts
  • 536 Reply Likes
Hello Ken,

We would recommend purchasing a power adapter converter. Thank you.