Recently purchased the the smartHub to stream to Acurite and Wunderground from my 5-in-1 station. After some back and forth, I was able to connect to Acurite and start reporting to Wunderground. It stopped reporting once, the lights on the smartHub getting very dim at that time, but after power cycling I was able to reconnect. The station worked for a few days and then stopped working again. By all appearances, the smartHubwas (and still is) working properly:
- The 5-in-1 station is reporting to the display unit
- The smartHub sensor status light solid blue
- Network status light solid blue with the occasional interruption
- Ethernet green light is solid
- Ethernet amber light is flashing in an irregular pattern
- I tried to power cycle several times, without success.
- I ended up deleting the smartHub from Acurite, trying to recreate the device, no success
- I checked for the smartHub in my router's admin console and can see it as active. There is one issue here: the MAC address of my smartHub, which is 24-C8-6E-0A-E6-53, is displayed as 24-C8-6E-00-00-00. All other connected devices wired and wireless, have their full MAC address displayed. I tried to research this but could not find anything and am not sure if this is related to the problem.