I have the problem, display on 00986 thermometer not monitoring just ------ on all lines, only purchased 2 weeks ago. I am in Australia. Brought through Amazon Changed with a different set of batteries, using Energizer lithium batteries done reset as instructions say and also this forum
- Bring all 3 units together, side by side.
- Remove the batteries from all 3 units.
- Place the batteries into the main unit first.
- Place the batteries into sensor #1.
- Place the batteries into sensor #2.
- The main unit should read temperatures from both sensors almost instantly
- Press the reset button on the rear have spent 4 hours playing with it achieved nothing, whats next?