Not recording rainfall amounts, has worked fine until yesterday. It rained yesterday and the amount was recorded on display but not recorded online, all other data is captured and recorded online properly, how do I correct issue?.
Similar Problem. Currently raining, Display shows .28", Hub shows .24". Rain gauge is 15' from the Hub thru window. The hub continuously displays weak signal with occasional alerts for no report. Display unit at other end of home 35' away show 4 bars full signal at all times. Have tried A,B,C channels. No difference. The Acu-Rite Hub is Deaf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why is my smartHUB offline? I guess i need to unplug, wait and restart, I am doing this more often lately! Why does this occur? My modem is not going offline and I have not made any movement of the smartHUB. Please help me determine why the smartHUB goes offline it is only a few months old, the signal strength and the 5in1 has fresh batteries. Thank you for any support. The rain occurred yesterday morning at 6 to 7 AM.
Thank you for the response, here are the answers to your questions -
- The last issue with not recording rainfall on MyAcuRite account and the PWS on Weather Underground was yesterday 26 July as indicated in this thread, at that time i checked the lights on the smartHUB and BOTH were lit solid.
- The smartHUB is plugged in DIRECTLY to the router as is the printer and a desktop computer (both worked fine during the last event, this is a wireless unit also and it was transmitting fine to three other computers in the home.
- The smartHUB is near the printer, router and desktop, I have had no interferference with any componets but can and will move the smartHUB if that is the issue but i really question that item especially given the past history with no issues.
- The Pro 5-in-1 Color Weather Station with Wind and Rain model 01512M (i AM NOT COMPLETELY SURE OF THE MODEL BUT know IT IS A VERSION OF THE 01512 UNIT) is mounted on a steel pipe 5 foot above a 10 foot to the peak wood garden shed which is 50 foot distance from the smartHUB, the shed and the elevation of the floor of the house where the smartHUB is located are the same elevation,
- the House which the smartHUB is in is a wood structure with vinyl siding.
- As stated previously, the color display indicates the rain amount accurately but no rain amount is indicated in MyAcuRite online account or my PWS from Weather Underground.
In the last 75 minutes (10:30-11:45 CST on 14Aug17) we had a very light rain that recorded 0.13" on my display. On the online data (dashboard and charts) and the PWS with Weather Underground 0.00" of rain is shown yet all the other data has been recorded and current weather conditions (temp, Humidity, Wind, etc) match between my display and what is online and on WU. THe Smarthub has both blue lights on solid and the green is solid and yellow flashing indicating data is transmitting. So again, please tell me what needs to be done to record rain through the SmartHub or whatever the issue maybe.