Have had a 5 in 1 station for a while, but lost the wind cups in a major ice storm, so ordered new 5 in 1 sensor directly from Accurite, received a week or two ago. Took old station off pole, and put new station on, with new batteries, but receiver could not find it
Put the sensor and receiver right next to each other, receiver found station and displayed what looked like good data. Remounted station on pole, but data did not update, was frozen in old data.
Reset, and then receiver could find the sender, but then displayed dashes for data. Did hard reset, and still displaying dashes. Tried changing stations, receiver seems to find sensor, display it as "B" regardless of channel, but still displays dashes. Did hard restart again with units right next to each other, and again, only dashes. I have a lighting sensor, which seems to be working fine with that receiver, but I removed that from the list of sensors, and still no improvement.
Haven't registered item yet, but, as I said, just bought it directly from Accu Rite very recently. Kind of frustrating for a "fun" hobby. I did have some difficulty getting it to lock into the first sensor (the one now broken) when I got it, but worked fine once I changed channel and it locked in. No luck with this one.