1. Changed from WU password to station key
2. Typed everything in, no copy and paste
3. Station name all in capitals
4. Device is set to sharing
5. Deleted and recreated multiple times
6. Changed views between every change to force it to 'take' the changes
7. Tried changing the order when creating - share first then add device, and vice versa
8. Changed the device address to see if that shows up on WU. It did not.
9. Waited hours and even days to allow changes to propagate.
Can you please provide us with the type of internet you have, such as satellite, cable, or dial up? We are currently investigating this. Right now we do not have an update as to when this will be corrected. We have found that some ISP typically satellite use an accelerator and this is stopping the transmission to Weather Underground. Some ISP providers can disable the accelerator for just 1 customer, some can not. If you are using a satellite we would recommend seeing if you can get this disabled. This is a temporary work around as we are still investigating this, to get it work without having to disable the accelerator. Thank you. Have a good day!
I know most of this was 9 months or so ago, but some are within a month...
The Weather Underground station ID is KCOBOULD364. I have entered all the ID and Station Key info into the Myacurite web site multiple times and waited more than 12 hours, but to no avail. Weather Underground shows no data have been uploaded.
I have other Davis Weather Stations on cable modems and they upload to Weather Underground in a very reliable manner, so I know my Weather Underground account works. See https://www.wunderground.com/personal-weather-station/dashboard?ID=KCOBOULD79 and https://www.wunderground.com/personal-weather-station/dashboard?ID=KCOPAGOS18 for reference.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Looks like its connected now.
I was making a change to one of my locations on Sunday morning (changing the sensor used for WU) and it did not connect to WU until late Sunday night, which is unusual. I wonder if there was an issue with WU account updates at Acurite?
My other location which is also a Acurite weather station worked fine all weekend, though I did not make any WU related changes to it.
At least, I am up and running now.
Data will not be posted to Weather Underground (WU) as sharing with WU or My AcuRite is disabled or user's Weather Underground credentials are invalid or sensor's wind direction is invalid or no connection to sensor or full set of sensor data is unavailable..
I am connected to my AcuRite. This is very frustrating as I have not heard back from level 2 in two days.
I left it running all day to see if it would work, but it wouldn't. I removed the share and readded it a couple times, but it still won't update. PC Connect on my computer works fine, but sharing it from myacurite doesn't.
I've rebooted my laptop.
I've reentered the Station ID (all caps with no extra spaces) and Pasword (WU Station Key) in PC Connect and the "Stop Sharing" appears. All looks normal. However, WU says my Personal Weather Station is "Not Reporting"
- Data will not be posted to Weather Underground (WU) as sharing with WU or My AcuRite is disabled or user's Weather Underground credentials are invalid or sensor's wind direction is invalid or no connection to sensor or full set of sensor data is unavailable.
- Report processing is done.
- Post to My AcuRite succeeded!
What should I do next?