I did the hard reset multiple times at the different channels as in the protocol below and nothing it will not register the wind speed. everything else work fine and I am looking for help. should I return or replace or there is other way to fix it please answer fast since hard reset doesn't work
- Bring both the sensor and display unit indoors side by side.
- Remove batteries from the sensor.
- Remove batteries from the display unit and unplug the AC adapter (if applicable).
- Wait 1 minute to ensure any remaining battery power is discharged from both units.
- Change the A-B-C channel on both the display and sensor making sure they both match.
- Reinstall batteries in outdoor sensor first.
- Reinstall batteries in display unit second.
- Let the units sit within a couple feet of each other for 20 minutes to ensure a wireless signal is received.
* The display should receive the signal within several minutes.
- After a connection has been established you may place the sensor outdoors.
*If the signal connection fails after the units are separated try a new or different location for the display unit, the sensor or both.