I have had my Model 00611A3 for several years, & a year ago, it was showing wildly inaccurate readings. Took the transmitter inside & a few ants came out, but when I took it apart, hundreds of ants came out, a whole colony under the circuit board. I glued a screen over the areas where I thought they came in. The same thing happened again this year, & they had somehow found another opening. Even after removing hundreds of ants again, the unit is now showing inaccurate humidity, so I have replaced it. Perhaps the manufacturer could somehow prevent this, since these little creatures can get thru the smallest of openings.
Be the first to post a reply!