Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Archiving due to lack of activity.
- My 5n1 has been offline for a number of days. On the Dashboard, the (!) triangles with the message no charts are available for the selected range (default: today). are missing. When refreshing the page something pops up briefly but is no longer visible. On the web app there are 5 (!) triangles. They are all missing on iOS. Note: the graph legend is -1,0,1 since there is no
- I have a tower sensor that the smartHub is not hearing. (Why it's not hearing that tower sensor is a separate problem.) Same problems as the 5n1, no triangle to indicate missing data. Graph legend is
- Numeric data is shown for both the 5-n-1and the tower sensor in the today view, even though it is several days old. In my opinion, this out of date data is worse than showing no data, because it's misleading/wrong. There is no indication of when this data is from! This is a bug in both the iOS app and the web app.
- In the charts view, the graph doesn't show, but there are no warnings of missing data.
- In the charts view, the colored text boxes at the top show fairly random data when there is no data available. Currently, in a temperature view, it is showing data labeled as 'pressure', but the data is shown as 32 degrees F. If I switch between sensors, the top data boxes are left overs from the previous sensor when there is no data available.