After getting the migration email I upgraded my software and bridge to MyAcuRite yesterday. It was working fine for about 6 hours then communication stopped from my 5in1 and 2 sensors at about 12:30am. They are still off-line today. I rebooted the bridge which didn't help. My internet is working fine. Could there be an issue with the new MyAcuRite system? My stand alone display is still receiving information from the 5in1. Also my old Acu-Link software quit working after the migration. It's possible I may have created a second account a while ago, before the new MyAcuRite software email came out, not sure if this could be causing issues?
I had the same issue occur for me, with the last update at around 3:00 am PDT. The sensor status lights (blue on the side) are usually steady, but occasionally flash briefly. The Ethernet port has a solid green light and a periodic flashing yellow light (couple of flashes, short delay, more flashes). I have tried cycling the power on the bridge and it did not change any of the behavior.
I tried deleting the bridge from the device menu and that was successful. I then tried to add the bridge and got the message that the "Device must be registered and be reporting data to claim it" and can go no further. I even tried holding the registration button, but that did not seem to have any effect.
The barometric pressure seems to be updating in my displays, and the weather data seems to be current as well.
My bridge appeared to update as expected last night and was producing data for a while (about 5 hours). I was able to monitor it using My AcuRite. My bridge MAC is 24:c8:6e:01:08:3a.
I did receive some alerts indicating that my bridge and sensors had stopped responding.
Mac Address: 24C86E01745C
hours after the migration it worked for a couple of hours and now nothing.
Both lites solid blue and no matter what I do, power off/on, reset button these lites stay solid
Network lites blinking with activity
I have a 2nd bridge that migrated and works fine.
MAC address: 24C86E******
I have 2 bridges in different locales, first one seems to have migrated fine - it shows up on the new dashboard. This 2nd bridge shows the same application version as the working 1st one on the local bridge web page, but never appears on the dashboard.
If I try to add the bridge manually to the dashboard I get the error "must be registered first", which the bridge was before the upgrade. In addition, it rarely finds my 5-in-1 sensor. And of course, it stopped reporting to Wunderground at the time of the update and has never recovered.
Unplugging network/power for several minutes doesn't appear to change anything. There is the steady green and the flashing network lights on the back, but I only see blue lights if I toggle the LEDs.As said before, I can access the local bridge webpage.
So whatever magic trick I need to do - or you need to do - I'm up for. Thanks.
I have not migrated, but Im having the same issue as everyone else here. My problems actually seemed to start when I installed the remote battery pack. I never had issues until I installed the pack on 8/3. After that my bridge has been having random lost signal issues.
The display has never lost communication during this time, only the bridge.
My Bridge/Switch Model 09150TRX, migrated on 08/08/2016 and has been offline for 9 days; specifically since 08/10/2016 at 03:28 am EDT.
I've called customer support asking about the status of the issue and mentioned the e-mails some in this thread are getting, but Customer Support was unable to relay much info; other than they'll pass it along to the developers.
Can someone from Acurite please e-mail me what others are being e-mailed. I'd like to have my Hub working again.
my bridge has steady blue status light and no blue network light, steady green and flashing yellow by ethernet port.
no updates for 2 days or so now.