The outdoor unit has not blinked at all, I've already replaced batteries with brand new batteries(Energizer alkaline-dated 12-2026), followed all instructions in book and also in the post from the community. I sure I will need a replacement sensor. Thanks
We understand you have done troubleshooting already. Please verify you are following the troubleshooting steps exactly as listed below. If the sensor is still not flashing, it will need to be replaced. Please let us know if you continue to have this issue. Thank you.
- Bring both units side by side and remove all batteries, unplug display if it has an ac adapter
- Change the ABC Switch to a different setting and ensure that both are on the same setting. example - If on A, move both to C
- Place batteries into the outdoor sensor first
- Place batteries into display
- Allow units to sit side by side until they connect.
- 19 Conversations
- 6 Followers