I need to adjust the temprature data that the internet bridge is posting to Weather Underground. I had to adjust the temperature reading on my weather station (as it got warmer this Spring the temperature readings were way off. I've got that reading correctly now but the uncalibrated data is still being sent to WU and the temperatures being reported are way too high. I can't figure out how to fix this.
You will need to take it down from the mount. Then remove the four screws around the outside, one is in the hole for the mount. Do not touch the two screws in the middle of the unit they are for adjusting the rain catcher. Once the screws are out you can remove the top half. It does not take much dirt or pollen to stop the fan it should turn very freely. After you clear whatever if anything that is stopping the fan they say you should take it out in the sun and the fan should start by itself, if not the fan needs to be replaced. If you check on the site I know they have video of how to do this, this is a common problem.
So I thought I'd follow up for future readers. I did realize that there is a button in MyBackyard Weather to adjust sensors and the adjusted reading will be sent to WU. BUT MUCH MORE IMPORTANTLY I took apart my 5 in 1 station to check operation of the fan. To my surprise I discovered MY FAN WAS MISSING A BLADE! It spins in the sunlight but I am all but certain that having one less blade is the root of my problem. I will be contacting accurite in the morning since the product is less than a year old and this is CLEARLY FACTORY DEFECT. See attached photo if you don't believe me. Thanks Ledrak for your suggestions.