Heres an odd one and the solution. I recently changed my Smarthub over to the Access. I took my time and let everything connect. I stopped sharing to WU, then used the replace option in MyAcurite. Everything went fine. Reports to MyAcurite were almost immediate, and WU hardly missed a beat. After a few hours, i noticed the pressure graph in WU was zig zagging about .5 mb at what seemed to be the reporting rate. This continued until finally i remembered the Smarthub was still powered up, and connected to the router. I disconnected it and unplugged it. The pressure graph smoothed out immediatly(see pic). Even though i had stopped the WU reporting before registering the new Access, somehow, it appears the SmartHub was still uploading the Pressure reading at every report time to the same WU account.