I have a 3 year old 5N1 along with a new (01/18) SmartHUB after upgrading from the internet bridge. The wind speed stopped working on the 5N1several weeks ago but wind direction worked. I moved the 5N1 to be within 75' of the SmartHUB. Line of sight, nothing but a window pane between the 2. Today I took the 5N1 down from the post, took it into my workshop & cleaned the inside of all of the spiders & bugs (hoping to fix the windspeed), installed fresh Duracell batteries, and put the 5N1 back out on the pole. I used the SmartHUB IP address to look at it using a browser as I usually do, and the wireless signal strength was 0. It was working otherwise & I was still seeing transfers to WU. Now 2 hours later, the wireless signal strength is still 0, My Acurite is showing me readings from the 5N1, and WU is sending me emails telling me no data received in the past 2 hours. I'm about ready to throw this thing in the trash and forget about having a WX station in my yard. The sensor has been nothing but trouble since I first bought it in Feb 15.