I have had this unit since October '17. I have continually had to reset the unit, as it will work for 30 min to a day, and then lose the wireless connection to the outdoor sensor. I will do a hard reset, just to have it fail again within a day. I have tried replacing the batteries with new Li-Ion Energizers, and with two or three different brands of Alkaline batteries. Same results every time. I've tried changing the channels. Same results. The outdoor and indoor units are now within 20 ft of each other, with only a dual pane window in between them. Still the same results. I have now been trying everything I can find in the manual, on the net, etc for five months now. Same results. I give up!